If you’re thinking of selling your home this year, you’re in good company. About 10% of Americans move every year. Here are five of the most common reasons:
• Home is Too Small: Whether you’re having your first baby or your sixth, there comes a point where more room is a must.
• Home is Too Big: Once those babies grow up, most empty nesters prefer to downsize.
• Job Opportunity: Moving for a great new job is the top work-related reason for selling (followed by wanting a shorter commute).
• Lifestyle Change: Priorities evolve. If you want to spend more time golfing, less time cleaning, or pushing a lawnmower, it’s time to find a new home.
• The Fun of the Fix: Now that your home is remodelled and decorated, you’ve got the itch to sell and find a new property in need of some TLC.
Thinking about making a move this year? Let’s talk about your needs. Contact the Seth Jenson Team by email, text or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 989-1210.