If you want high fashion clothing for your family without the high fashion price tag, then you’ve got to check out H&M. This Swedish retailer has three locations in Colorado.
- 16th Street Mall – Denver Pavillions: 500 16th Street Suite 130 Denver, CO 80202
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center: 3000 East 1st Avenue Denver, CO 80206
- Flatirons Shopping Center: 1 W. FlatIron Crossing Broomfield CO 80021
Opening Day Celebrations of the flagship 16th St Mall store were similar to Ikea, with huge crowds and people camping out overnight. But H&M also included a series of fashion shows, performances and art demonstrations. H&M’s lack of online shopping access fueled huge anticipation over the opening of this first location.
- Women’s Clothing – Including accessories, shoes, career, lingerie, shoes and sleepwear
- Men’s Clothing – Including sportswear, denim, accessories and shoes
- Children’s Clothing – Including baby sizes up to 24 months and kids sizes up to 14
So if you want to dress your family in style, without breaking the bank, check out H&M.